Software Quality Analyst
Experience Level: Freshers/2-3 years experience
Work Location: Mysore
- Execute tests for all technology platforms.
- Lead testing effort on assigned projects.
- Create and execute test cases, manage bugs and report testing status to project teams.
- Develop test tools and test solutions.
- Follows defined validation process and produces validated documents for all initiatives.
- Responsible for supporting User Acceptance Testing when appropriate.
- Responsible for tracking issues and resolutions throughout the testing process.
- The self-manage testing workload for testing multiple systems in various phases of development in order to meet deadlines.
- Document traceability between testing and system requirements documentation.
- Participate in testing process improvement activities as needed.
- Some technical support after-hours on-call time may be required.
- Demonstrate total ownership, accountability, and commitment to the testing deliverables.
- Provide support to TD staff on other internal initiatives as assigned.
|Job Category||Software Quality Analyst|
|Experience||Freshers/2 – 3 Years|