SoC Practice Lead
Experience Level:10 to 15 years
Education Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate, Engineering
Skills : 24×7 SoC operations management.
Work Location: Bangalore
Skills Required Mandatory :
- Should have Security Operations Center delivery/practice experience, with focus on SIEM/VAPT tools expertise, knowledge on SoC work load assessments, understanding customer’s landscape and estimating the SoC delivery efforts, in terms of tool licenses (amortizing the tools), skill matrix, 24×7 SoC operations management experience.
- The role involves interfacing with sales/marketing to help them in technical responses to customer RFPs/Queries.
- The role has limited travel, only for named/large/initial customer accounts. There will be separate sales/pre-sales in the field.
- The role shall also require a flair for looking into future SoC/Threat Intelligence requirements and be able to articulate technology roadmap for SoC.
- The role will have to lead at least another set of eight to ten junior technical specialists/security engineers.
- The level of this role is : Senior Manager and will grow into Director level in next two years.
|Job Category||SoC Practice Lead|
|Experience||10 - 15 Years|
|Education||Graduate, Post Graduate, Engineering|