Experience Level: 3-5 years experience
Education Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate, Engineering
Skills : Java, JUNIT, TestNG, Mocking framework, Unix, Scripting, CI/CD, GIT, Oracle, MySQL, API, REST, SOAP UI, JMeter, Gatling, Code coverage (JaCoCo etc.)
Work Location: Bangalore
We are looking for an automation engineer to promote the QA automation testing for APIs.
- Lead the test efforts from a planning and organization perspective from execution to delivery.
- Develop effective test strategies and write complex code to test systems.
- Work with PDMs, development teams to develop a testing culture. Drive adoption of unit testing, metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention strategies, and other quality measures.
- Demonstrate intuition and knowledge about how to break software by finding bugs, and apply this knowledge with measurable result, impacting the quality of the product.
- Drive automation for testing, do ensure delivery with quality and performance.
- 3+ years of relevant experience of development or test automation experience in Java.
- Experience is testing RESTful API.
- Experience in load testing and measuring performance.
- Experience CI/CD delivery cycles.
- Applying and developing more automation.
- Experience with at-least one scripting language.
- Experience of develop and operate large scale web-based system.
- Experience using API documentation (Swagger).
- Experience Agile Scrum development cycles.
|Education||Graduate, Post Graduate, Engineering|