NextGen Practice Management Support Specialist
Experience Level: 2 – 3 Years
Work Location: Mysore
- Use independent judgment to address and resolve billing issues.
- Use technical skill to provide customer support and resolve simple and complex issues with customer’s practice management software applications.
- Perform analysis and maintenance of Client’s databases and applications and take appropriate course of action.
- Correct or address issues and/or problems identified during analysis.
- Communicate or escalate issues and/or problems to the appropriate department to promptly and effectively address issues.
- Exercise discretion and independent thinking to make recommendations and advise customers regarding the use of their software.
- Analyze and independently identify often simple and complex problems within the software.
- Monitor EPM support queue for new cases and insure timely resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate ticket status and documentation; for projects and escalated tickets.
- Escalates issues, when appropriate, and clearly communicates steps taken, future steps and practice needs in ticket to ensure a smooth transition between internal teams.
- Responsible for follow-up on assigned projects; subject matter expert lead, participates in physician and employee on-boarding meetings, workflow analysis, project conference calls, NextGen build, remote and onsite training; acts as subject matter expert to practices and other internal teams; evaluates feasibility of individual requests.
- Assists in educating internal and external teams of NextGen capabilities and feasibility
|Job Category||NextGen Practice Management Support Specialist|
|Experience||2 - 3 Years|