Experience Level: 2 – 3 Years
Work Location: Mysore
- Senior consulting role responsible for designing computer networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), involving the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems assist with Tier III and IV for trouble resolution escalations.
- Ability to assess requirements for organization’s data and security networks; to plan, design, and upgrade network projects;
- to establish and maintain version-control and viral defense systems; to troubleshoot network architecture and make recommendations for system fixes and enhancements;
- to troubleshoot and resolve LAN/WAN performance, connectivity, and related network problems; to manage security of LAN/WAN as well as host security
- . Deep knowledge and appropriate certifications with Cisco technology required.
- Comfortable and proficient working with clients directly, investigating, designing, documenting and explaining/proposing complex network solutions for business requirements.
|Job Category||Network Architect|
|Experience||2 – 3 Years|