Cloud Sales Specialist – Job Description
Experience Level: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Mysore
Star Knowledge is a global leader in cloud solution development and deployment including solutions for Identity and Access management on the cloud, Azure, AWS, Office 365. Customers don’t just buy a product, they buy into a relationship with us. The role of a software company is becoming more and more consultative, and software companies now need to focus on more than just delivering software, but on how to make their customers successful. We’re looking for a Cloud Sales Representative to ensure our Customers are getting value from Star Knowledge solutions.
We are looking for results driven candidates who have strong sales and communications skills with a basic understanding of Cloud technology and business process to join our APAC Cloud Sales Specialist Team supporting on the APAC Market. You will be responsible for hunting down new prospects, responding to inquiries from new prospects unfamiliar with the value of Star Knowledge’s cloud and idaas services to helping customers find the smartest way to increase their return on investment.
- Understand and effectively communicate Star Knowledge’s Value Proposition
- Sell comprehensive Cloud solutions via prospecting and relationship building – OKTA, Office 365, Office 365 and Dynamics 365
- Contribute to the Cloud Solution product strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities from start to end of sales cycle
- Identify, Develop and advance opportunities through the sales cycle through both inbound and outbound telesales activities
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the business cycle, beginning with demand creation. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Apply effective organization and time management skills to include: call volume management (both new and callbacks) and timely follow up activities
- Tailor the Company’s value proposition and capabilities to the individual client’s business needs in order to maximize the opportunity and build value to help close the sale
- Make outbound calls to chase and close all potential cloud solution leads generated
- Meet and exceed your assigned sales quota and performance objectives
- Continue to build your personal skillset – You can never learn enough!
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience./ MBA and understanding of technology
- Relevant experience in the technology industry with Cloud & SAAS products and platforms.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Demonstrated track record in reaching and exceeding sales goals in the technology industry with Cloud Computing, SAAS, Software solution products.
- Technically savvy, with an in-depth understanding of the cloud technology
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced aggressive sales oriented environment.
- Familiarity of working across cross functional / matrix environment, fostering strong inter department relationship and working as a team to deliver results.
- Discipline, Resilient, persistent, highly driven, self-motivated and possess excellent inside sales skills.
- Effective communication and strong follow up skills.
|Job Category||Cloud Sales Specialist|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|