Experience Level:6 to 8 years
Education Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate, Engineering
Skills : DevOps, Agnostic, Shell scripting, Perl, Python.
Work Location: Bangalore
Roles & Requirements:
- Effective cross-functional leadership skills: Working with engineering and operational teams to ensure systems are secure, scalable and reliable.
- Configuration management solutions to meet the needs of application deployment and management.
- Ability to review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities and manage technical operations.
- Previous experience in implementing continuous delivery and DevOps solutions.
- Design and build solutions that move data from internal solutions to cloud-based solutions.
- Monitor the delivery of solutions between architecture, time, cost and quality.
- Lead and influence the architectural design of features by determining quality and adhering to specifications.
- Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting languages: Shell, Perl, Python.
- Desirable if exposed to automated OS provisioning of infrastructure at network and Server layers.
- Experience with DevOps, configuration, automation, operations and leadership roles.
- Strong automation skills (tool agnostic) and the ability to drive initiatives to automate processes.
|Job Category||Devops Engineer|
|Experience||6 - 8 Years|
|Education||Graduate, Post Graduate, Engineering|