Database Administrator in Healthcare and Nextgen Specialist
Experience Level: 4 – 5 Years
Work Location: Mysore
- 4-5 years of experience as a database administrator with strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Working technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting database servers.
- Hands-on database tuning and troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with database processing flowcharting techniques.
- Experience building and maintaining NextGen Ambulatory EHR templates and documents
- 4-5 years related experience with template development.
- Working technical knowledge of NextGen Ambulatory EHR Thorough understanding of platforms such as MS SQL Server Experience building custom SQL Server stored procedures Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail Ability to work in collaborative environment
- Ability to work on an individual basis or small team
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Required Education (including certifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience
|Job Category||Database Administrator in Healthcare and Nextgen Specialist|
|Experience||4 – 5 Years|