Experience Level:5 to 10 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must have development, enhancement and maintenance experience in C/C++ application in UNIX based platforms.
- Exposure in application migration from UNIX (IBM AIX) to LINUX (UBUNTU/RHEL) is a must.
- 5+ years of experience with C, C++(preferred).
- Must be able to multi-task and set priorities.
- Must be able to own up activities individually and contribute to the team.
- Must be able to manage working on an effort that involves collaboration across global teams.
- Must have experience in a collaborative, multi-discipline team environment.
- Must have strong technical, analytical, interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- Understand high-level technical aspects of existing systems and services.
- Demonstrates responsibility, dependability, and ownership of issues.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical solutions in an understandable way.
- Proficiency in C & C++ coding (C Required) (C++ Preferred).
- Hands on experience in migrating C & C++ based application from UNIX (IBM AIX) to LINUX (any Linux flavour like UBUNTU/RHEL/DEBIAN/RTOS/CENTOS etc) is a must.
- Must have experience on Unix, Linux platforms, should possess shell scripting skills.
- Knowledge in system programming like IPCs in C.
- Proficiency in compiling the large amount of code with extensive understanding in writing/customizing make files.
- Knowledge on compilers(gcc) and debugger (gdb) and understanding of embedded SQL/C coding and compilation
- Knowledge of libraries and linking.
- Knowledge on open-source, cross-platform family of tools designed to build, test and package software.
- Knowledge on tools like CMake to control the software compilation process and compiler independent configuration files and generate native Makefiles and workspaces.
|Job Category||C++ Developer|
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Education||Graduate, Post Graduate, Engineering|