06 Feb Mobile BI Application
6 FEB 2018
The client is one of the leading provider of BI solution to North American Market.
Clients concocted a thought
The Client wanted to build a BI application on different mobile platforms. The application should contain the features like Splash screen, Admin page and a KPI Page which can provide Graphical representation of information in the form of Bar, Line and Pie chart and also in Grid view.
What we proposed
The Star Knowledge Technical Team conducted a due diligence of the Appcelerator Titanium, SQlite database selected for use to construct the mobile BI application. The team designed and created the application that was built and tested on the Simulator and device as well.
The key functions included in the applications are as follows
- Option to connect to the server and list the KPI and render them with different colour screens
- Option to display the Bar, Line and Pie Graph based on the values returned by the web services
- Option to display the Grid based on the values returned by the web services
- Option to filter OR select a particular group of KPI
- Option to navigate to Graphs Screen
- Option to enter the User Name & Password Information
- Option to enter the server information, data refresh rate
Results & benefits obtained
The key benefits realized as a result of the successful project include:
- BI applications for the iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android provide business professionals with the flexibility and security they require to access business critical information, wherever they are, and wherever they need it
- The Mobile BI have been designed to highlight those strategic KPIs, which are of the greatest concern, as well as drive action through proactive alerts and exception reporting with all of the industry leading ease of use and analytic capabilities