06 Feb Migration From Salesforce To Dynamic CRM
6 FEB 2018
Client is one leading consulting company.
Clients concocted a thought
Following was the need of the client:
- To replace the existing CRM system to address their needs and improved coordination for the overall sales, marketing and customer service efforts.
- To bring across all the data that was present in the existing Salesforce system to Dynamics 365 without losing any data and without interrupting their current work while migration will be in progress.
What we proposed
Star Knowledge team helped to implement Microsoft Dynamic Customer Relationship Management and migrated the data without interrupting their current work without downtime and data loss.
Results & benefits obtained
Following were the benefit obtained after implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution:
- The successful migration of Accounts, Contacts, Notes, Activities and Attachments from Salesforce CRM and we provided our client with a concrete, familiar CRM foundation.
- MS CRM provides a complete view of the customer for sales, marketing and other activities, personal view as per users affectedly improved customer satisfaction.
- MS CRM Advanced Find searching ability allows CRM Users to effortlessly query any information stored in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and also add any related columns as per user need in the search result.
- Communication is enhanced throughout the organization and improved access to the information and Data