06 Feb Dynamics 365 Solution For Networking Solution Provider
6 FEB 2018
The Client is one of the leading providers of wireless networking solutions in the USA serving customers from Education institutes and universities.
Following was the need of the client:
- To improve customer service and track cases more accurately
- To track their interaction with their contract manufacturer.
The Star Knowledge team of Dynamics 365 consultants conducted a Strategic Information Systems Planning (SISP) assessment to identify the client’s business and technology needs. After conducting this assessment Star Knowledge led the client in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM (Dynamics 365 Sales).
Results & benefits obtained
Following were the benefit obtained after implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution:
- Quick, high impact implementation of a fully functional Dynamics 365 for Sales (CRM) solution.
- The ability for the client to properly track customer cases.
- The ability of the client’s management to manage and review the sales pipeline.
- Improved interaction with their contract manufacturer by utilizing Bills of Material and Engineering Change Orders.
- Complete financial reporting package to properly analyze results.
- Detailed reports that gave executives the ability to review important metrics.
Looking for a similar Dynamics 365 solution? Get in touch with us today.
Star Knowledge is a preferred Microsoft Partner for custom business solutions supporting companies from a wide range of industries. As one of the early adopters of Microsoft Business Applications, we provide Dynamics 365 consulting services, Power Apps development services, and Power Automate consulting services. Contact us to partner with us.