06 Feb Courier Mobile Application
6 FEB 2018
The client is one of the leading Courier Company .in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
Clients concocted a thought
The Client wanted to automate the front office, back-end business and in-field courier processes, including online customer order entry, accounts receivable, real-time deliver tracking, and account information.
What we proposed
The Star Knowledge Technical Team with their expertise in developing such Mobile app build the Mobile app and Web app had the following Modules:
The key functions included in the applications are as follows:
- Option for the users to login via Mobile app to place their orders, track the status of the order, check the History, Make the Payments of the purchased good or item, Can see the various kind of rates against the delivery options, Select the delivery options like pick update and time, Order review and history, Creating their Carts, option for rating, Inviting the friends to join or register, invoicing
- Options for Admin for User Creation with Access control, Customer Listing, Type of orders, able to view all the invoices listing, Order Listing, Credit Listing, Feedback Listing, Charges listing, Send Notifications and Advert.
Results & benefits obtained
The key benefits realized by the Client as a result of the successful project include:
- Courier Delivery people can update their order statuses easily with this app by using smart phone
- All orders data can retrieve within seconds by scanning bar code with phone camera or by typing order no.
- Receivers call can manage with simple touch from this app.
- Easily Schedule and Manage shipments.
- Track shipments and stay updated about deliveries.
- Receive shipment status with dynamic email and SMS notification
- Html 5
Want for information
If you want to learn more about how Star Knowledge team can add value to your organization, please contact us today at [email protected]
OUR RECENT POSTS
The client is one of the IT Solutions Provider in Singapore. Clients concocted a thought The Client wanted to create a mobile App to support their Web-based….