16 Apr The Impact of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
Would you like to convey a speedier, a more viable and a cost- efficient healthcare services to patients? A lot of us have been pondering about this for ages. With AI, we are getting a step closer.
The present unprecedented increase in the volume of patient healthcare data has left the business attempting to put that information to practical use. Artificial intelligence (AI), with its ability to draw “intelligent” inductions in light of immense measures of raw data, may hold the solution.
According to a 2016 report from CB Insights, about 86% of healthcare provider organizations, life science companies, and technology vendors to healthcare are using artificial intelligence technology. By 2020, these organizations will spend an average of $54 million on artificial intelligence projects.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is picking up force in the healthcare industry, and IT officials are extending their utilization of these technologies, making answers for oblige the growing demand for AI tools. Artificial Intelligence is on route to turning into the new standard for user interfaces (UIs) in healthcare IT throughout the following couple of years; AI is without a doubt the eventual fate of healthcare.
According to a PWC recent survey of CEOs found that less than a quarter are putting it to work. It helps to know how many companies are using and what are their concern.
Here are some ways AI can impact healthcare;
- Patient Alerts will be adjusted to obviously recognize hazardous issues and problems from minor conditions or unimportant side effects.
- Human medical staffing proportions will be balanced always as indicated by the individual patient’s need as dictated by AI risk-monitoring and treatment calculations and by changing as per a ceaselessly refreshed electronic health record.
- Patients who feel somewhat unwell or think they require therapeutic exhortation will dial into a telehealth service and talk to a nurse. Information on their condition and symptoms may be uploaded in real time from a smart phone or smart sensors, and an artificially intelligent system will propose next steps to the medical caretaker to hold. Furthermore, incidentally, smartphones will be utilized to routinely send pictures or videos which a computer will read and prescribe how to continue.
- In-patients (in hospitals, surgery centers, clinics, skilled nursing centers, hospices etc.) will have different screens around them, which can convey customized instruction by AI implies and be receptive patient requests for feedback
- Artificial intelligence connected to cloud-based Big Data will help clinicians by investigating singular patient’s attributes with different patients in the database with comparable conditions in order to find the best possible diagnoses and solutions.
The vast majority of the above is now beginning to occur in healthcare. However, progress is a long way from uniform and advance is probably going to be lumpy at best. Artificially intelligent technology is well on its approach to getting to be universal and has colossal degree upgrade technology at numerous levels, prompting much better, quicker patient results.
Star knowledge has been a pioneer in developing Artificial Intelligent solutions for the healthcare industry for over a decade. Our in-house experts are equipped with high-end skills in deploying varied software disciplines to develop innovative solutions for your business. And also, we enable healthcare to enhance operational efficiencies and streamline internal processes by building streamlined procedures to help healthcare organizations meet the requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
How Star Knowledge AI solutions can help to improve your healthcare?
Our AI solutions, powered by sophisticated algorithms and pattern recognition power and cognitive capabilities, can learn and understand new medical functions meticulously and more quickly and then provide doctors with the essential information to diagnose problems. Other key benefits of our healthcare solutions are:
- Appointment scheduling in real time
- Early and precise diagnosis
- Connecting with a patient in real time via mobile app
- Patient data breach detection & prevention
- Personalized treatments and medicines
- Secure data sharing with concerned stakeholders
- Reduction in fraud and waste
- Intelligent, automated drug discovery
- Smarter decision making based on analytics of the health parameters
- Teleconferencing and remote medical session
Hence, it’s time for Healthcare to catch up. Get in touch with us at www.star-knowledge.com